Publication stageIn Press Accepted Manuscript
Conflict of interests
The authors disclose no conflicts.
Data Transparency Statement: Due to Danish legislation, data will not be made available.
Reporting Guidelines: STROBE
Ethical Statement: The corresponding author, on behalf of all authors, jointly and severally, certifies that their institution has approved the protocol for any investigation involving humans or animals and that all experimentation was conducted in conformity with ethical and humane principles of research.
Funding: The study was supported by the Danish National Research Foundation (DNRF148).
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy